Advances in computer software packages now mean that if you choose to improve your smile, you can now be fully confident of the results you'll achieve even before your treatment has started.
As well as letting you know what to expect, by working with you to create a digital smile your dentist will ensure you are fully involved in the process of creating your new smile at all times, meaning you will be able to ask any questions and raise any concerns you may have.
Digital smile design is commonly used for veneers, implants and crowns, as well as other cosmetic dentistry procedures.
1) Photographs are taken of your existing smile and scanned into the computer. Your dentist will discuss exactly what you want to achieve.
2) Your dentist will use the latest software to design your new smile, creating a realistic likeness of how it will look when treatment is complete.
3) A 3D simulation of your new smile is then made, so you can see it from all angles before treatment begins.
4) You will be fitted with a temporary version of your new smile to check that you are happy with the results.
5) Only when you are completely satisfied will your dentist complete permanent restoration work, leaving you with the smile of your dreams.
You have full input into your new smile design
Your dentist will be aware of any issues that may arise before treatment starts
You will be able to check you're happy with your smile before and during treatment