An effective long-term solution to straightening your teeth and correcting your bite is orthodontics. Orthodontics is a subspecialty area in dentistry that focuses on aligning and straightening teeth using wires and brackets, applying gentle pressure to the teeth to move them into a particular position. The discipline has advanced over decades and today treatment is a lot faster and more comfortable than it was in the past. Here is an overview of orthodontics:
Ceramic Braces - Dr. Brij Patel - Stangrove Court Dental Practice
- This patient wanted a quick, but long-term solution to improve her smile. Her main concern was the upper front teeth tipping either backwards or forwards.
- We opted for simple cosmetically focused Orthodontic treatment to align the teeth. Like most patients, she didn't want wait years for an improved smile.
- Her treatment took just over 6 months. Quick and simple monthly appointments.
- Our cases include a set of retainers to help maintain your new smile.
Dr Brij Patel is also able to design your perfect smile using Invisalign clear removable braces and 3D smile design software.
***Book in now for your no obligation, free consultation appointment with Dr. Brij Patel today***
Other techniques we can use in conjunction with Straightening teeth include:
- cosmetic contouring of teeth
- cosmetic composite bonding
- teeth whitening
- ceramic veneers and all-ceramic dentistry
- replacing metal fillings
Dr. Brij Patel is experienced in combining all these skills in order to design your perfect smile. Most cases are completed within 6-12 months.